Water main line pipes are being replaced on Cedar Falls Road this summer. Starting Monday, June 20, Cedar Falls Road will have one lane closed from 7PM-6AM. Closures will occur Sunday-Wednesday nights. The black pipes are Sallal’s best quality water pipes made out of ductile iron with protective coating and have a 100-year life expectancy. Please be patient the first week as the project gets underway and contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- SALLAL WATER ASSOCIATION LIFTS DO NOT DRINK ORDER – WATER SAFE TO DRINK
- Friday, November 9 Update for Riverpoint and Mt. Si Road Residents
- Sallal Board Decision for Affected Members of Tank Vandalism Incident
- Sallal Water Update and Flushing Instructions Wednesday, November 7
- Tank Update Tuesday, November 6