Two of Sallal’s employees have filed suit against the organization and its trustees. One aspect of the suit deals with sexual harassment resulting from the acts of a prior employee. Another aspect results from alleged disparate job treatment based on gender. The Association is defending the suit and is represented by litigation counsel. The Association is commencing a search for a manager with a wide range of experience in managing water systems. The acting Operations Manager will step back into the field superintendent role when a new manager is found.
- SALLAL WATER ASSOCIATION LIFTS DO NOT DRINK ORDER – WATER SAFE TO DRINK
- Friday, November 9 Update for Riverpoint and Mt. Si Road Residents
- Sallal Board Decision for Affected Members of Tank Vandalism Incident
- Sallal Water Update and Flushing Instructions Wednesday, November 7
- Tank Update Tuesday, November 6